Current Students

Important Notice

  • Print

All non-national students who have not received their student visa stamp in their passport for the academic year 2015-2016 and that intend to travel overseas any time before receiving it, should visit the Student Affairs Department to request a letter for travel and also have their valid student ID with them  to present to the immigration officer should the need arise.