There is always something happening on a college campus. Take a look at the upcoming events below.
We conduct support workshops for students throughout the academic year in the following areas:
- Time Management
- Study Skills: What a Difference it makes!
- Exam Tips for Success
- Stress Management: Get a Grip on Life!
- Seeking Employment
- Test Anxiety
- Preparation for a Lifetime
We also offer:
- orientation for 1st year students
- annual Pre-Departure Orientation for students applying to colleges and universities in Canada, United Kingdom and the United States
- two course electives:
- HIV and AIDS Peer to Peer Education Workshop
- Preparation for the World of Work
Contact us on 426-3278 (Direct) or 426-2858 Ext. 5254 (PBX) for more information.
There are no events to display.