The main purpose of the Assistant Registrar's office is to coordinate, evaluate and maintain quality examination systems throughout the college. This function is achieved through close collaboration with Department Heads and Senior Tutors.
In addition to the management and coordination of college examinations, this office
- Provides ongoing assessments on the College's examinations' systems and procedures;
- Ensures College rules and regulations are adhered to regarding the organization and conduct of examinations.
- Ensures the standardization of grading across the College.
- Monitors the proper construction of examination tools and regulations.
- Provides recommendations and/or conduct seminars and workshops for tutorial staff.
- Manages student academic matters as well as grievances related to examinations and other related issues.
- Conducts research on examination results and compiles statistics.