The Management Information Systems (MIS) Department was established in January of 2012. The Department provides the College with excellent service and competent support for all Information, Communication, and Technology systems.
Our team consists of 5 support personnel and the MIS manager located at the “Eyrie” campus; from there we also provide support for our PomMarine campus. We are constantly upgrading our skills and knowledge to ensure you have the best service possible.
Our aim is to provide an environment where all end users can focus on education and the day to day operations of the College. We offer a relevant, secure, stable, and user-friendly environment, that is student and staff centered.
Our open-door policy allows for user feedback and suggestions which enables us to better address your specific needs.
Our functions include:
- Providing the college with information to make informed decisions with regard to our ICT growth and future strategies
- Managing and securing the college’s information
- Keeping up to date on the latest technologies and business solutions; thereby providing our clients with current and effective solutions/systems
- Providing the computing infrastructure to enable BCC’s strategic plans/vision to be executed
- Information, Communication, and Technology (ICT) project management
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or dial extension 5388 for any ICT related issues. We promise to respond to all calls within 2 hours; Questions, Comments, and Suggestions are always welcome.
Our motto is “Results not Reasons”.