The College Library offers a variety of services to help you prepare your assignments and meet your academic deadlines. Our services include:
- Laptop Borrowing – Laptops are available for use by patrons in the Library. Our capable staff will familiarise you with our borrowing procedure.
- Word Processing & Internet Access - In addition to the laptops, the Library also has several desktops that you can access to facilitate your research needs.
- Printing & Photocopying - You can have your documents printed or photocopied at a cost in the Library.
- Group Study Facilities - Need to work in a group? Book a table in the Library to conduct your group meeting and/or work on your projects.
- Information Literacy – Using a tertiary institution library will be new but do not be discouraged. We teach students:
- how to use information ethically and effectively
- how to search for and validate information
- why plagiarism is NOT acceptable
- to enjoy the skill which is the foundation of our existence – reading!
Do you want more information? Click here to view information on rules and conduct for the library.