Applicable to students who have just completed the Associate Degree Programme.
Please see the application form to apply for the scholarships offered by the City of Bridgetown Co-operative Credit Union.
The terms and conditions include the following:
- Students must have completed an Associate Degree
- Students must have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or above
- The value of the scholarship is $2000.00 Bds
- Top 2 males and top 2 females with the highest GPA will be awarded scholarships
- The maximum period for the scholarship is 1 year.
- Grants of $1000.00 Bds will be awarded to the next 2 males and 2 females based on their GPA.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact the City of Bridgetown Co-operative Credit Union.